Dealer & Trade Stock Checks
Helping you avoid undesirable cars
An estimated 40,000 unrecorded write-offs are sold to unknowing Motorists each year in the UK.
Unrecorded Write-offs - The Problem
Many vehicles have accidents, some worse than others.
Vehicles that are sent to salvage auctions are done so for a reason, they are generally uneconomical to repair.
Unscrupulous traders fix-up these vehicles, then get them into to used car system via a number of methods, including part-exchange and car buying sites.
There is no provenance to the quality of parts used to repair these vehicles and some have been shown to have deployed air-bags removed and not replaced using bypass techniques.
How we help Used Car Dealers
Remove non-compliant vehicles from sale with our weekly scan & report of your live stock which shows:
- Unrecorded write-off & accident/flood damage
- Previously stolen
- Previous & Currently licenced Taxis
Part Ex & Auction Checker
Avoid taking in undesirable stock with access to Car Guide to allow your teams to check part-exchange vehicles providing:
- MOT Failure Predictor – uses Machine Learning to predict what may need repairing on a car
- Service & Repair Predictor
- Outstanding Finance, Stolen, Imported/Exported
- Live Market Valuation
Car Guide Certified
Only dealers that get their stock checked with Car Guide can become certified.
- Accident damage/salvage check
- Ex-taxi check
- Mileage discrepancy
- Valid MOT for at least 6 months